We made it as simple as possible for you, just follow the steps below!
If anything is unclear or confusing, shoot us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to walk you through it.
1. QUOTE REQUEST FORM
2. ART REQUEST FORM
3. SIZE CHARTS
4. ORDER SPREADSHEET
5. PAY INVOICE
- FILL OUT QUOTE REQUEST FORM — Give us all the details of your potential order, and we will email you a detailed quote with the item/player package that best fits your needs.
- FILL OUT ARTWORK REQUEST FORM — Tell us what you want, in EXTENSIVE DETAIL so we can send you a mock up.
- — this way, we know what you want, and we will send you a custom mockup for approval, and an invoice for any corresponding art fees. Art fees may or may not apply, and range $50-$150, depending on what needs to be done. Please note, you must have all logos in vector format (preferably original files, not screenshots or jpgs), and have permission to use them!
- Once you fill out the artwork request form, we will email you with any details/charges. Art fees must be paid before our artists start on your design. If you are ordering a stock design, you will receive discounted jerseys, and no art fee! If that’s what you’re looking for, find more info HERE
- CHECK OUR SIZE CHARTS — We do not offer returns or exchanges on custom items, so make sure you get it right! Size charts will be listed for specific items, and you can measure existing items you have that fit, for reference.
- DOWNLOAD OUR ORDER FORM AND SUBMIT VIA EMAIL — Put ALL the items you’re ordering on this sheet, for each player with the corresponding size (don’t forget socks, belts, hats, etc., underlined in red below). Consult the example form for an example of a completed spreadsheet.
- RECEIVE AND PAY INVOICE — That’s it! After you receive and pay your invoice, we’re ready to go. Our standard lead time is 4-5 weeks. Rush services are available and range from $5-10 per item. Once your invoice is paid, you will receive confirmation and an official in-hands date.
***NEED MORE HELP? FAQ’s AND MORE INFO CAN BE FOUND IN THE BELOW LINKS: