How do your size charts work?
We try to make the size charts easy for you! Really, only a few things to note:
1. Measurements from our size charts are NOT measuring the body of the athlete -- they are actual measurements of the garments when they are laid flat on the ground. This technique allows parents and coaches to measure previously owned items that fit your athletes and coaches, and give a better and more accurate representation of the sizing and fit of our gear!
2. Sizing kits are available for MOST sports, so feel free to ask. If you don't want to risk it, or are feeling unsure, feel free to rent a kit from us -- there is no charge, other than the shipping to and from us. You can even pick them up, if you're close to our office. Try-on rentals are only available for 48 hours, due to high demand.
3. Width measurements for all TOPS are measured 1 inch below the armpit
4. Pants are not available in custom length or inseam. Baseball and slowpitch pants err on the side of extra length, because you can always have them hemmed. We all know a 6'6 pitcher who weigh 180 pounds, haha! Knicker style pants obviously have elastic, so that's no issue.
5. Socks and belts are available only in youth and adult sizes -- belts are adjustable, and socks are pretty stretchy so there's no need to be too picky there. If you are ordering a youth size item, order a youth sock or belt. If you're on the borderline, chances are, your athlete can fit either size.